Search Tags for jiujitsustyle

Comment from Della Nina:

"I'm not in danger, I am the danger."- This one called "Side Choke" technique. Been 2 months joining BJJ class, and am starting to learn a thing or two, or even more than I've realized. In frame with Coach @jefri.utomo , thank you for the technique spoiler during last night's sess. #jiujitsugirls #jiujitsuboys #jiujitsulifestyle #jiujitsulife #jiujitsustyle #jiusjitsugram #jiujitsudaily #martialarts #pitbullacademy #pitbullstudio #fransinotirta #bjj #brazilianjiujitsu #nogi #trainingcamp #rolling #oss #selfdefense #mixedmartialarts #sparring #fightlife

1 Hours ago

Comment from Della Nina:

"In order to become the 1%, you must do what the other 99% won't."- Last night I also got the chance to roll with this beast coach @jefri.utomo , I must admit it was kinda ain't easy to beat him LOL. Thanks, Coach for the time and lesson! #jiujitsugirls #jiujitsuboys #jiujitsulifestyle #jiujitsulife #jiujitsustyle #jiusjitsugram #jiujitsudaily #martialarts #pitbullacademy #pitbullstudio #fransinotirta #bjj #brazilianjiujitsu #nogi #trainingcamp #rolling #oss #selfdefense #mixedmartialarts #sparring #fightlife

1 Hours ago

Comment from José Carlos Filho:

.👊. É preciso coragem para ser diferente e muita competência para fazer a diferença, por tanto se arrisque, porque para ver o arco-íris, é preciso não temer a chuva. .🌏.🌍.🌎. Quintal novo. ✈️🇧🇷 New backyard. ✈️🇺🇸 新的后院. ✈️🇨🇳 ...............Fé em DEUS............... ..💚💛💙️.. #followyourdreams #bjjblackbelt #warsoldier #focus #faith #god #standuppaddle #bjjlifestyle #bjj4life #bjjlife #jiujitsustyle #bjj #brazilianjiujitsu #jiujitsulifestyle #fighter #mma #boxing #muaythai #wrestling #capoeira #jiujitsu #challenge #tbt #losangeles #riodejaneiro #business #travel #world #star @ufc @danawhiteufc @urijahfaber @ufcgymrocklin @rolex @ellebrasil @oakley @travelpage @atamafightgear @calvinklein @nattripecoturismo @polowearoficial @hayabusafight @polaris_professional @wonderwandertravel @labellamafiaworldwide @rexpeitarx @luxuryworldtraveler . 📌WarSoldier .. 📌JoséCarlosDeOliveiraFilho .. 📌JoséFilho .. 📌JcF .. 📌NuncaPercaSuaFé .. 📌NeverLoseYourFaith .. 📌Deus .. 📌God .. 📌ThankYouForEverythingLord .. 📌ObrigadoPorTudoSenhor .. 📌Brazil .. 📌RioDeJaneiro.. 📌Philippines .. 📌Singapore .. 📌Indonesia .. 📌China .. 📌Holywood .. 📌LosAngeles .. 📌NewYork .. 📌Mundo .. 📌World .. 📌Opportunitys .. 📌Oportunidades .. 📌OSSSSS ..

4 Hours ago

Comment from bjj_attack:

Repost @charwakeup Highlights from rolls with THE @subtlepepper 🌶yesterday @10patx! Sergio is my favorite person to roll with because he is so quick and technical. Gives me hope that I’ll be submitting 200 lb men some day :) @onnit . . . #jiujitsu #sergiothenatural #10patx #submissions #jitschicks #bjj #10p4l #get #grappling #grapplinggirls #bjjgirls #jiujitsuvideos #martialartsgymgirls #extremecuddling #nogi #jiujitsutimes #grapplersplanet # #jiujitsustyle #bjjattack #repjiujitsu #mma #bjjgirlsmag #jiujitsuparatodos #armtriangle #choke #bjj_attack

5 Hours ago

Comment from bjj_attack:

@Regrann from @mortaobjj_ - Parece que tudo é um sonho. Campeão EUROPEU IBJJF!!! Quero agradecer todos q fazem parte desta conquista. Meu mestre e pai @cassaobjj , a minha mãe e toda a família Cãssao team, ao meu patrocinador @assessoriabdl , a galera da @flowgrips e todos q acreditam em mim. Oss @bjj_attack # 📷: #tamojunto #bjjattack #crossfit #jiujitsu #jiujitsubrasil #bjj #jiujitsustyle #jiujitsuparatodos #bjjlifestyle #workout #training #bdlassessoria #flowgrips #ibjjf #europeu #champion #conexaobjj #notatame #Regrann

6 Hours ago

Comment from Mateus Porto:

6 Hours ago

Comment from Cauatã Samuel:

6 Hours ago

Comment from Fábio Rezende:

8 Hours ago

Comment from BJJ Globetrotters:

After a day of surfing lessons, here is what our joiners looked like while sunset-watching in El Salvador! Our Feb 2017 Beach Camp is now sold-out, but to make sure you don't miss the next, sign up for our free newsletter and you'll be the first to receive our future announcements! www.bjjglobetrotters.com/newsletter

9 Hours ago