Ankit Bisht

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38

#SalmanKhan #MSDhoni #JohnCena #Messi #Rooney #Pique #Baz #KP #SlyStallone #McGregor #KingJames #Batman #Cricket #TeamIndia #CSK #ManU #FCB #ACDC \m/.
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16790110_398383450518008_2912321167689777152_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


Happy birthday to the GREATEST #NBA player of all-time. Legend. #Respect 💯🐐🎂

2 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16788413_123396691513588_8026441797662146560_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


2 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16464437_396008897423774_6419196749813907456_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


2 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16464693_1202559236525371_6838286039216291840_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


👊🏻

2 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16583850_418207771851837_7406651297857798144_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


2 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16790239_396886427327536_2633929848648630272_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


3 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16585655_419899851684557_808630707046842368_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


3 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16465668_1307028065987154_6202845593413353472_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽

4 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16465765_158170508023519_1871820629624225792_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


5 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16583135_723577437800692_2465697457133060096_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


when u've nothin to do...

6 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16230739_1595557377127981_578473124870225920_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


🏆

6 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/p280x280/16465318_602782416580085_5328572238302019584_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


6 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16464449_603712799833686_3165738686423760896_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


#UFC 🇮🇪 🏆 🇬🇧 🏆 🇵🇱 🏆 🇳🇱 🏆

6 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e15/16584812_976603102475062_6110762675703119872_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


7 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16585553_392917597736140_56276484033085440_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


Get well soon Champ!!

7 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16465413_861292360678597_825178735001993216_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


8 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16230211_172338786593752_1982899685173493760_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


DIVE FOR FIVE.

8 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16583884_185324131952005_1789006629295882240_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


9 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/p280x280/16584868_132434300605688_8572644763063287808_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


9 Days ago
ankitbisht38

Ankit Bisht

@ankitbisht38


https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s280x280/e35/16229458_388576428173362_2906206628908892160_n.jpg

Comment from Ankit Bisht:


10 Days ago